It's time for me to get my priories straight. My diet starts tomorrow, and for the next week I am going to attempt at being a vegetarian.. Yeah, we'll see how that goes.. I need to lose some weight for when I do foreign exchange, I have to look perfect! I plan to start walking 3 miles a day and working out 3 times a week. I want to eat healthy and get a good figure.
I also plan to become tanner. I got this lorel self tanning lotion and it is just working wonders. I honestly look like I have been in a tanning best for at least a week. I am so happy about that. I also need to whiten my teeth.
I love who I am inside just not outside. I can always change how I look though, I have a major headache.. So, I'm going to bed.
I also plan to become tanner. I got this lorel self tanning lotion and it is just working wonders. I honestly look like I have been in a tanning best for at least a week. I am so happy about that. I also need to whiten my teeth.
I love who I am inside just not outside. I can always change how I look though, I have a major headache.. So, I'm going to bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment